ROLAND 700 Evolution
Our Manroland sheet-fed press‘ROLAND 700 Evolution’has so many advanced features to add value to high-quality color printing, packaging and label print. With UV-offset printing, this new machine convinces us to further expand our printing operations on all types of flexible packaging. The ROLAND 700 EVOLUTION not only gives us more scope in the packaging sector but will strengthen our existing business of printing books, magazines and catalogues.
[ ROLAND 700 Evolution Event ]
[ InlineFoiler 2.0 ]
[ Roland inline cold foiler ]
- Equipped with coating module, combi-inks with three Interdecks and UV EOP.
- InlineFoiler : Cold foil technology of a new dimension in design and quality of foil printing without the disadvantages of hot-foil stamping such as separate offline process.
- a SmartCard printing performance package with Ink blowing devices.
- Several QuickChange functions together with Press Pilot Visualization.
- ColorPilot Smart minimizes make-ready time and guarantees higher performance and more efficient quality control for high-quality label printing jobs.
- Ergonomic operating user interface with touch-screens
- Semi Automatic Plate Loading (PPL™), full Automatic Plate Loading (APL™) and Simultaneous Plate Loading (SPL) for significant reductions in make-ready time
- Direct Drive technology
- Total efficiency at 18,000 sph
- Optional 740 x 1,050 mm sheet size for maximum multiple-up images
- Feeder, delivery and dampening units specially designed for high-speed production
- Unique features include TripleFlow inking unit, intelligent speed compensation for inking and dampening units, effective